Please answer 5 of 6.
1. Who in particular will diminish and go into the West, and why?
2. Sam sees two particular things going on in the Shire in a vision; describe one and please be specific.
3. “May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.” What is it and what is in it? Please be specific.
4. Name and correctly spell one of J.R.R. Tolkien’s middle names.
5. “Memory is more like to the waking world than to a dream.” Who makes this observation and of whom?
6. “Behold the _________, the Pillars of the Kings!” cried Aragorn. “We shall pass them soon….” Giants they seemed to [Frodo], vast grey figures silent but threatening.”
Please fill in the blank.