1. Which statement is the most true (just list letter)
a. Gollum is glad to arrive at Ithilien only because he wants to hurry the group on his planned route.
b.. Gollum seems allergic to Ithilien.
c. Gollum wishes they had remained nearer to Mordor.
2. Two images stand out from Sam’s “first view of a battle of Men against Men.” Briefly list the two.
3. Who says that we most only love the sword and the warrior for “what they defend.”
4. Who “hungered after life unchanging” to corruption?
5. Who is described as reminding one of the characters of “Gandalf, of wizards”?